Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Me as a blogger

During the past semester I was introduced to blogging. At first I was totally against becoming another blogger, but I realized I just had to grit my teeth and blog away and I found out it was not that bad. I am one of those guys who put their homework off till the last possible moment and I dread every minute of doing it, but when it came to posting a weekly blog I really didn't mind it and I secretly enjoyed posting a new entry.
I think that after this semester in Writ 101 I have became a better writer. I notice a lot more of my grammatical errors and I just feel overall more comfortable with the whole writing process. Writing these blogs have been a new experience for me in the aspect of writing academically for an audience of my peers as well as the teacher. Since my first blog I think you can see that my writing has improved substantially, but I can't really pick my best work. I did enjoy writing the 2 truths 1 lie blog the best out of all the others.

My over all impression of more formal web writing is I didn't find it too bad. I didn't think that I would find it fun but in the end I can say that I actually did. After this class ends, I don't think that I will be a habitual blogger but maybe I will keep my account going and keep on blogging every once and a while.

1 comment:

  1. I think your blog was a real success, Alex! I'm glad you secretly enjoyed it and got something out of it! It was a pleasure having you in class and I wish you luck in all your future endeavors.

    ReplyDelete