Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Couldn't Be More Entertaining!

Cops is probably the easiest to film and cheapest TV show on today, but in my opinion, is there really a better show on TV these days? I would have to say not even close! There are many things that I love about the fox hit show that a lot of people would probably disagree with.
Other than the raw entertaining factors, I think there is also a good thing about the TV show. I think that it shows real cops in real situations trying to do better on the streets, and I believe that even though the TV show was created for entertainment, it actually helps put the police in a more positive light for the general public and helps to get rid of the bad stigma that comes with cops. It shows everything that cops have to deal with from catching a snake in an elderly lady's basement to the arrest of an America's most-wanted double murder suspect. For these reasons I think people are more open minded toward the police instead of thinking there is just another "pig" looking for speeders. For these reasons I think Cops is one of the better TV shows out today.

1 comment:

  1. Cops! Oh my lord, I had an ex who loooooved Cops so much. I think what you're saying is true. Some people say the show is exploitive however. It is not without controversy. No one can argue that it isn't compelling television, however. It's been on foreeeeeeever. I remember seeing it when I was just a little kid so at least 20 years, right? Wow.

    ReplyDelete