Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Sources

1. Rolling Stone issue 1098, February 18, Pg 42-47, Interview with Lil Wayne written by Chris Norris.

I found this interview very useful because it specifically goes into how Lil Wayne can sustain his fame from behind bars, and the measures he is taking to do all he can before he went into prison for gun charges to make sure he is just as successful upon release.


This article goes into why the multi gold medalist Shaun White had a $500,000 secret half pipe made only for him. For one main reason to sustain his fame and status as one of the world's best snowboarder.


I used this article to reference all of Ryan Sheckler's achievements, Gold medals, Sponsors, and product lines.


I used this to look up some of the most wealthy celebrities to see their net worth and also how much of their money they give to charities and other donations. To see if there is any correlation between giving to charities, sustaining their fame, and or social status.

5. As for my peer review journal I am still looking for one, and am having no such luck. If anyone has an idea I would love to hear it. My topic is how celebrities sustain their fame. thanks

2 comments:

  1. try looking in journals that specialize in social psychology and use keywords like "celebrity"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks thats helped alot, I think I found a good one that will work great!

    ReplyDelete